The Wahoo Wave
Intelligent Wave Attenuation
The Wahoo Wave is an efficiently designed wave attenuator that provides excellent wave protection at a fraction of the price of traditional methods. By incorporating heavily tested, mass-produced components, as well as utilizing the water itself to provide mass, the Wahoo Wave delivers high performance at a low cost. Read more.
- Engineered Innovation
- The Wahoo Wave provides a solid barrier, up to four feet in depth, which reflects wave energy.
- The Wahoo Wave has a mass similar to competitive heavy-duty floating concrete wave attenuators and are anchored with Ocean Spring elastic mooring lines for maximum energy absorption.
- The integrated ribs of the double-walled surface provide strength and rigidity to the assembly, while also acting to create wave turbulence, thereby redirecting energy and sapping overall wave strength. Additionally, the tubular overall shape similarly disrupts the natural flow of the wave.
- Engineered, double-walled corrugated plastic pipe
- 100% stainless steel fasteners
- Solar powered; up to 9 days without sun
- 2-mile visibility
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved
- Buoyancy is inherent in the engineered, double-walled design
- Integrated winches, winch mounts and blocks
- Ocean Spring mooring lines
- 3/8" stainless steel cable
- End Caps
- Marine-grade aluminum
- Not Included
- Seabed anchors (i.e., concrete blocks)
- Sizes Available
- 36", 48" or 60"
- Available Lengths
- Any length in 20 ft increments
- 3-year warranty, with life expectancy of 10 to 20 years