There are a variety of quality decking options available for Wahoo Docks, including: aluminum, wood, composite, and concrete.
Ask your Wahoo Docks dealer about decking options that match your style, needs, and budget.
AridDek aluminum decking, a patented Wahoo product.
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight: At only 2 pounds per square foot, AridDek is the lightest decking material available.
- Durable: Aluminum decking is immune to rust, decay, splintering, and insects.
- Cool to the touch: The high conductivity of aluminum evenly dissipates heat for a cooler decking surface than any other material.
- Environmentally friendly: No chemical stains are required and the aluminum can be recycled.
- Watertight surface: The tongue and groove interlocking design provides a watertight surface making AridDek optimal for an upper level deck.
- 6005-T5 Marine Grade Aluminum
- Slip resistant powder coated finish
- Non-Combustible: AridDek will not ignite or burn.
- Naturally UV resistant
- Meets AAMA-2603 voluntary specifications, making it suitable for long-term exposure to harsh conditions
Also referred to as Ironwood or Brazilian Hardwood, is an exotic hardwood decking with exceptional strength.
- Low maintenance: Ipe never requires painting, sealing, or waterproofing.
- Easy to clean
- Durable: Ipe is up to 3 times harder than Red Oak and 8 times harder than California Redwood.
- Long–Lasting: Naturally resistant to mildew, rot, fungus, and insects.
- Beautiful: Ipe is a natural wood making each board unique in appearance.
- Ipe has a high load–bearing capacity, high tensile strength, and screw pull-through resistance.
- All heartwood, no sap.
- Class A Flame Spread Rating, the same as concrete and steel.
- Smooth surface with minimal splinters and surface checking.
Wahoo Docks is proud to offer the full line of AZEK and TimberTech composite decking. For the complete list of composite materials, styles, and colors, please visit TimberTech.com.
Wahoo Docks stringers can be made compatible for 2’x2′ and 1’x3′ pavers.
- Durable: Does not degrade even with extensive exposure to sunlight and water.
- Heavy: The most suitable material for heavy water conditions.
- Easily Removed: Allows easy conduit access to the dock structure.
- Strong: Can be tailored in thickness and reinforcement to handle heavy loads.
- High heat absorption makes it mainly suitable for commercial applications.
- Long–Lasting: Impervious to insect damage, rot, and other types of decay.