If you are looking for a better way to ensure wave damage protection for your dock, it’s time to consider the innovative wave attenuators on the market today. The old floating models came in a variety of forms, such as floating docks or a hollow concrete structure. However, these traditional wave attenuators have had their share of problems. For example:
- Tendency to degrade over time.
- Not very aesthetically appealing.
- Didn’t work as well as hoped, leaving the docks and watercrafts susceptible to damage and accelerated wear and tear from fluctuating water levels.
Take Advantage of Innovative Protection from Wave Damage
Today’s new and improved wave attenuator solves all of the common problems present in traditional models with ease. Made of durable materials that do not degrade in either fresh water or salt water, these structures withstand the test of time—and look great while doing it. They keep your shoreline neat and tidy, while protecting your beloved dock and watercraft.
Of course, you can still find the old attenuator models on the market, so you must shop wisely. The Wahoo Wave is the choice that’s right to meet your needs. Managing wave height has never been easier or more affordable.
The features of the Wahoo Wave include:
- Highly efficient design that benefits from tested, proven components, utilizing the surrounding water to provide the necessary mass
- 60-inch pipe contains more than 1,000 pounds of water per linear foot
- Anchored with traditional cable weights featuring strong Ocean Spring elastic mooring lines that adjust to ever-changing water levels; Ocean Spring lines are 20x stronger than traditional lines with enhanced energy absorption properties other models don’t provide
- The double-walled surface of the attenuator has integrated ribs that deliver rigidity and strength along with the necessary wave turbulence to redirect energy, reducing the strength and height of incoming waves
- The shape of the attenuator is tubular, which also works to disrupt and slow the wave flow
- The model’s solid barrier reaches up to four feet, effectively reflecting wave energy for maximum protection
Nothing But Cutting-Edge Design Is Right for Your Dock Protection
You made a significant investment in your dock, so it’s important to make the right choice to protect it from the damage waves can cause. When you choose Wahoo Wave, you can also take advantage of the solar-powered lights that are approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and last up to nine days without sun with two miles of visibility.
Choose the attenuator diameter size to meet your protection needs:
- 36 inch
- 48 inch
- 60 inch
For the ultimate in customization, you choose the length—available in increments of 20 feet. To make the most of your wave attenuation investment, your Wahoo Wave will have a life expectancy of 10 to 20 years and comes with a three-year warranty. It’s easy to see how the Wahoo Wave is an investment worth making to protect your dock and watercraft for years to come.
Wave Damage Protection from Wahool Docks
Connect with our expert team at Wahoo Docks today to learn more about wave damage protection or to get a quote for your customized Wahoo Wave. We look forward to providing the wave damage protection you need.