Wahoo Rail Glass Panel Railing made its debut at The 2014 International Builder Show and one of the frequently asked questions Wahoo Decks received about the glass panels was, “Will it break easily?”
Not only will the glass panels not break easily but they’re actually a safer option when it comes to putting glass panels on your railing. To begin with, the glass panels are made using tempered glass. Tempered glass, or toughened glass as some people call it, is a type of safety glass. Processing by controlled thermal or chemical treatments increases its strength compared to normal glass.
That means the tempered glass will not break easily and in the unlikely case that it does break, it breaks into tiny pieces. Therefore, tempered glass’ safety qualities make it perfect for use in car windows, shower windows, and quite often in architectural glass doors and tables. Because of these safety qualities, tempered glass was the perfect solution for Wahoo Rail Glass Panel Railing.
More features and benefits to Wahoo Rail Glass Panel Railing:
- 4″ wide panels available for 36″ & 42″ height railing
- Tempered glass panels with beveled edges
- Brackets engineered from an infused glass polypropylene ensuring strength and longevity
- Stair brackets used with pre-mitered stair panels will comply with stair rakes from 36 – 38 degrees
- Brackets easily attach to top and bottom rails
- Brackets hide the fasteners from view
- Also, the brackets include engineered wicking channels, molded into the bottoms of the brackets, allowing water to drain
- Wicking channels protect the brackets from water damage caused by freezing or thawing
- Available in two tints: Pure or Twilight
About Wahoo Decks
Headquartered in Dahlonega, Georgia, Wahoo Decks is a leading manufacturer of award-winning outdoor products. Wahoo products have been engineered to be uniquely low-maintenance and more resistant to natural elements than traditional decking products. Furthermore, Wahoo Decks offers AridDek, a waterproof aluminum decking product and Fortis, a non-watertight aluminum deck board. Additionally, Wahoo Decks, offers DryJoist and DryJoistEZ, a revolutionary waterproof and structural aluminum joist system, Wahoo Rail, a complete line of aluminum railing kits, and Wahoo Complete, an all-in-one pre-fabricated aluminum balcony product. For more information about Wahoo Decks, visit http://www.WahooDecks.com.