The Wahoo Xtreme system builds upon the best features of our CAT5 design and takes it to new performance extremes for your most demanding coastal applications. Its massive aluminum frame makes it one of the strongest docks on the market and our innovative design gives you great convenience and flexibility for reconfiguring your marina as customer demands and market conditions dictate.
Wahoo Xtreme is the strongest aluminum system on the market, designed for combatting Mother Nature’s worst.
Built with our patented aluminum extrusion and twelve inch mainframe, the interlocking framework nests on top of itself to ensure a strong dock that does not place stress upon the welds.
Optional flexible connections allow for necessary movement during storms while still providing rigidity under normal conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Massive strength with mainframe extrusion weighing over 14lb/ft.
- Moveable 12″ to 18″ cleats that can be easily repositioned to accommodate varying boat sizes.
- Moveable fingers and pile rollers allow you to reconfigure your marina to meet changing customer demands while maximizing marina space and income.
- Sections can be hard bolted or use heavy-duty rubber connections for additional strength in the roughest storms.
- Unobstructed utility channel along either side or both sides that can range in size from 12″ to 24″ and can accommodate 4″ schedule 40 conduit.
- The strength and flexibility to accommodate IPE hardwood, composite, treated lumber, or concrete paver decking.
- Can be shipped with decking and floats preinstalled for easy on-site installation.
Xtreme Strength, Flexibility, & Performance
Easily Repositionable Fingers Along 1/4″ Wall Mainframe
Solid or Flexible Connections Between Sections & Fingers
Generous gusseting to Create an Incredibly Strong Structure
6″ – 24″ Wide Conduit Cutouts for Uninterrupted Utility Access