Our new Wahoo Xtreme builds upon the best features of our CAT5 design and takes it to new performance extremes for your most demanding coastal applications. Its massive aluminum frame makes it one of the strongest docks on the market and our innovative design gives you great convenience and flexibility for reconfiguring your marina as customer demands and market conditions dictate.
Xtreme Strength, Flexibility, & Performance
Easily Repositionable Fingers Along 1/4″ Wall Mainframe
Solid or Flexible Connections Between Sections & Fingers
Generous gusseting to Create an Incredibly Strong Structure
6″ – 24″ Wide Conduit Cutouts for Uninterrupted Utility Access
Features & Benefits
- Massive strength with mainframe extrusion weighing over 14lb/ft.
- Moveable 12″ to 18″ cleats that can be easily repositioned to accommodate varying boat sizes.
- Moveable fingers and pile rollers allow you to reconfigure your marina to meet changing customer demands while maximizing marina space and income.
- Sections can be hard bolted or use heavy-duty rubber connections for additional strength in the roughest storms.
- Unobstructed utility channel along either side or both sides that can range in size from 12″ to 24″ and can accommodate 4″ schedule 40 conduit.
- The strength and flexibility to accommodate IPE hardwood, composite, treated lumber, or concrete paver decking.
- Can be shipped pre-decked and installed on site very rapidly.